Best priced 4 bedroom pool home in all of Loggers Run! Tile floors in living areas. Newer laminate in bedrooms. Recently painted inside and out. Newer refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer, AC, water heater, blinds and fans. Free-form pool with fence and baby gate. Large, tiled screened porch.Pet friendly, all ages community with parks, ''A'' rated schools, shopping, bike paths and more. This ''Home-Town'' neighborhood includes over 1800 acres of land stretching between Glades Rd to the North and Judge Winicoff to the south with 1800+ residents enjoying the beautiful common areas and amenities. Don't miss out - Hurry and make this yours today! Click ''more'' to see Supplement.ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + Things You Should Know:
* All ages welcome. Rentals permitted with no waiting period.
* Dogs permitted with no size restrictions and no # restriction
* New AC 2016
* Water Heater replaced within last 5 years
* "S" Roof 2001
* Interior and Exterior recently painted
* Sprinklers on a well for low water bills
* "A" rated schools: Sandpiper Shores Elementary, Loggers Run Middle & W. Boca High
* Walk/Bike to schools, parks, shopping
* LOW Association fee ($234/qtr) includes beautiful common area landscaping, parks, bike/jogging trails, 4 lighted tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, fishing pier, softball, 2 tot lots and security patrol.
* Loggers Run Shopping Centers include Publix, Walgreens, hair & nail salons, dry cleaners, gas station, restaurants, Sherwin Williams, Florist, Dentist and MORE!! So convenient.
* Convenient to South County Regional Park, movie theaters, Turnpike, Home Depot, Dicks, Fresh Market and MORE!
LOGGERS' RUN IS TRULY YOUR HOMETOWN NEIGHBORHOOD!
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 3:15am EDT.