Don't miss this exotic, sunny & dramatic ''Spanish Hacienda'' in the heart of Boca Raton, <5 miles from the beach. Located in the quaint community known as Boca South with only 49 homes, this one story pool home offers marble floors on the diagonal in all living areas, porcelain tile in the bedrooms, updated kitchen & bathrooms, a bonus loft area, fenced yard & more! Master Suite has French doors out to the pool, walk-in closet, soaking tub, separate shower + new vanity w/double sinks. Eat-in kitchen w/snack bar overlooking the family room has bleached wood shaker style cabinets, granite counters, newer stainless steel appliances & spacious pantry. The living & family rooms have French doors out to the covered, tiled porch and pool. Pet friendly & all ages welcome. ''A'' rated schools.ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + Things you should know:
* Roof - 2006
* AC 2014
* Water Heater 2014
* Bonus 20' x 9' loft above the dining room & foyer makes an ideal music room, sewing room, artist's studio, study or just a sunny place to relax and read.
* Pretty powder room is off the kitchen/family room area.
* Laundry room is inside the home.
* Ceilings have NO POPCORN.
* So much natural lights pours into this very cheerful home
* Extra high ceiling in living room makes for a very dramatic entry
* LOW LOW HOA fee of $300/quarter includes Basic Cable, common areas and the annual fee to the Boca Del Mar Improvement Association.
* "A" rated schools: Addison Mizner Elementary, Boca Raton Middle and Boca Raton High Schools
* Convenient to shopping, I95, parks, restaurants and the beach!
* EXCLUDE FOYER & DINING ROOM LIGHT FIXTURES PLEASE.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.