Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18610 Se St Augustine Way, Tequesta
This Luxurious Custom-Built Waterfront Residence offers you Captivating sunset views Deep water along the River with ocean access, Private Dock includes 20,000 lbs. boat lift, personal watercraft lift, room for paddle boards, kayaks all with expansive water views.Two master bedrooms with bath suites, two bedrooms with spacious bath suite, one guest bedroom- attached guest bath suite, office, living room, formal dining, family room, open kitchen, media/bonus room, Sauna, Wine Cellar, laundry room and air conditioned four car garage. Sub zero, Viking and Miele appliances. Savant Home Automation Atlantic Smart Tech system. Refreshing Salt filter pool with spa. Outdoor shower, Outdoor summer kitchen. Fruit trees, Largest Lot in this gated community, propane tank 500 gallon, 36000k generator,All this and more located in the Intimate Community of Old Cypress Pointe which features 13 Luxury Estates. Chandeliers in dining room , the upstairs master suite and the light fixture in the office do NOT convey.
- MLS® #RX-10479240
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6,331
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleOther Arch
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, Ocean Access, River, Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSalt Water, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Outdoor Shower, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Listing OfficeIllustrated Properties
- Address18610 Se St Augustine Way
- SubdivisionOLD CYPRESS POINTE
- Zip Code33469
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- # of Stories2
- HOA Fees385
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 3:00am EDT.