Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4905 Pacifico Ct, Palm Beach Gardens
BEST VIEW!! BEST EXPOSURE!! BEST UPGRADES AND DETAILS!! This immaculate well maintained 4 bed/4.5 bath home in the highly sought-after community of Paloma features stunning and expansive lake and fountain views. By far the best views and exposure in Paloma. This house faces NORTH with the back of the house, pool and patio facing SOUTH making the screened-in patio, heated saltwater pool and jacuzzi enjoyable year round with cooling breezes and sunshine but not the summertime direct afternoon glare and heat of a western exposure. The back yard shoreline is visited daily by an interesting array of cranes, egrets, herons and other water fowl. TAKE TIME TO NOTE AND COMPARE THE QUALITY AND THE MANY FEATURES THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER. IT SURPASSES OTHER HOMES IN THE AREA.FEATURES INCLUDE: N-S exposure, full lake view, impact windows, screened pool/patio enclosure, custom heated salt water pool, infinity-edge heated jacuzzi, fully fenced back yard, whole house ac/purifier system, whole house water treatment system, whole house Generac generator-36KW, 500 gallon LP underground tank-WHEN OTHER HOUSES GO DARK YOU WILL HAVE FULL POWER TO YOUR HOUSE!! Also central vac, outdoor security cameras, marble floors-downstairs, tile showers, laundry and baths upstairs, garden tub in Master Bath, exposed wood edge steps/custom carpeted stairs with wrought iron detailing, wood flooring in upstairs loft and bedrooms. Upstairs loft has built-in desk/coffee bar and beverage cooler. Custom window coverings include Wood Plantation Shutters through-out, Silhouette shades, light filtering shades, drapes, swags and side panels for light control and privacy. Every window is covered with style, quality and purpose. EXAMINE AND COMPARE this kitchen with the others in the neighborhood. None can compare to the quality and beauty of this kitchen. NOTE that all the appliances are UPGRADED: Convection Wall Microwave, Convection Wall Oven, Induction Cooktop, Pro-style large side by side Refrigerator/Freezer, Wine Cooler, Custom Wood Vent Hood with custom tile backsplash. The cabinets are not the standard but upgraded quality wood with detail moldings and feature glass mullioned door fronts for displaying collectibles. NOT YOUR AVERAGE CABINETS! Granite countertops top off all the kitchen cabinets as well as the bath vanities. Other notable features include the custom wood built-in office library wall units and desk with hidden pull-out printer shelf and storage, wallpapered baths, double entry master bath shower, all high end lighting fixtures over the bathroom vanities and high end plumbing fixtures on all the sinks, showers and tubs--NOT THE STANDARD BUILDER GRADE SELECTIONS! COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW THIS HOME SURPASSES ALL THE OTHERS IN QUALITY, WORKMANSHIP AND STYLE.
- MLS® #RX-10471304
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,356
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutoclean, Freeform, Gunite, Heated, Inground, Salt Water, Screened, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Open Porch, Screened Patio
- WindowsCasement, Drapes, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters, Sliding
- HOA Fees337
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4905 Pacifico Ct
- CityPalm Beach Gardens
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33418
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Custom Mirror, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Purifier, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingAir Purifier, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTimber Trace Elementary School
- MiddleWatson B. Duncan Middle School
- HighWilliam T. Dwyer High School
- Listing OfficeFlorida Coastal Living Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.