Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17887 Se Federal Hwy, Tequesta
A RARE OPPORTUNITY! Don't miss out on this unique intracoastal waterfront property with wide water views. Updated waterfront properties in the immediate area have sold for more than $650/ft implying this property's renovated value is above $5 million. This 8,000+ square foot structure is zoned multi-use with 4 electric meters and 5 A/C zones making it the perfect set up for residential and/or commercial or BOTH! Property enjoys a set back of only 12 feet from seawall. Bask in the sun on 92' deep water dock with added mooring pilons to accommodate large yachts, 50 amp electric,running water and 12,000 lb lift. Watch the boats, manatees and dolphins glide by, launch kayaks and paddle boards from the backyard oasis with over 100' of water frontage and plenty of room for a pool.Enjoy spectacular panoramic views while lounging on the wrap around deck space on every floor. The four car garage doubles as a classic car display area/man cave with it's own private bathroom and a full kiichen. With 3 levels of living space, the ground floor consists of 7 rooms and 3 baths, the main floor consists of 6 rooms and one half bath, and the top floor consists of 6 rooms and 3 baths. This home is situated in a premier location with only a short 3 mile boat ride to the Jupiter Inlet and the Atlantic Ocean with no fixed bridges. Close by you'll find world class shopping, restaurants, lifestyle and cultural events, theaters and museums. The Village of Tequesta is also home to the Lighthouse School of the Arts and is known for it's genuine friendliness and laid back attitude. Truly a special offering, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
- MLS® #RX-10403744
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,349
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleArt Deco, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesBoating, Putting Green
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached, RV/Boat
- # of Garages4
- ViewIntracoastal, Marina
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Navigable, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Open Porch, Room for Pool, Shutters, Wrap Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, East of US-1
- WindowsDrapes, Verticals
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Zoning1200 Mixed use
- Address17887 Se Federal Hwy
- Zip Code33469
- Interior FeaturesBar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryHobe Sound Elementary School
- MiddleMurray Middle School
- HighSouth Fork High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Jupiter
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.