Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2000 S Ocean Blvd, Manalapan
Gemini, a 15-acre ocean-to-lake estate, stands alone in all of the Palm Beaches for its beauty, privacy, amenities and sheer scale. Offering a remarkable combination of 1,200 +/- feet of dune-lined beach on the Atlantic with 1,300 +/- feet of frontage on Lake Worth, Gemini is unrivaled among South Florida's most significant waterfront properties. Perched atop a dune, with 360-degree views, it is the only home on the ocean beach for miles, yet just minutes from Worth Avenue. Like many estates in the area, the property is divided by South Ocean Boulevard, yet the road is essentially imperceptible thanks to a series of tunnels including one that is a furnished 15-foot-wide gallery. See supplemental text...A true family compound, the estate offers a 12-bedroom main residence; two four-bedroom beachside cottages; the seven-bedroom Mango House; and a guest or staff house comprising four studios and apartments. In total there are more than 30 bedrooms, a series of formal and informal living and dining areas, a media room, libraries, offices, numerous terraces, an expansive wine cellar and two elevators. The centerpiece main residence offers 62,200 Â± square feet with both ocean and lake views. Gemini offers an array of recreational amenities, including a swimming pool, PGA standard golf area, regulation tennis court, half basketball court, fitness center and spa. Pathways lead to the beach on the ocean as well as to a dock and pier on the lake for boating and water sports. The proximity of the Gulf Stream affords Gemini a singular microclimate, with refreshing breezes and warmer waters, even when cooler weather prevails in Miami, 65 miles to the south. These unique conditions allowed for the creation of extensive botanical gardens that showcase nearly 1,500 tropical species that replicate a "walk through the Caribbean." The offering of this exclusive enclave affords a once in a generation opportunity to acquire a family compound that simply cannot be replicated.
- MLS® #RX-10335802
- Full Baths38
- Half Baths14
- Square Footage62,200
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleMediterranean, Spanish
- UtilitiesCable, Gas Natural, Public Water, Septic, Underground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal, Lake, Ocean, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Lake, Mangrove, Ocean Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Chlorinator, Heated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Open Porch, Outdoor Shower, Tennis Court, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description10 to <25 Acres, East of US-1, West of US-1
- WindowsImpact Glass
- ConstructionConcrete, Stone
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty
- Address2000 S Ocean Blvd
- SubdivisionCOMMISSIONERS MAP GEDNEY VS PIERSON CHANCERY # 8802
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33462
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fire Sprinkler, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans, Zoned
- # of Stories3
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.